Nibe Pellux 100 wood pellet boiler... any experiences?

Conserving it, maintaining it & generating it

Moderator: Bugtownboy

robinbetts
Hazel Seedling

Nibe Pellux 100 wood pellet boiler... any experiences?

Post by robinbetts »

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but we're trying to decide on a wood pellet boiler for our 5 bedroom bungalow.

Our local green energy company has recommended a Nibe Pellux 100. It seems to be a Danish company, known for heat pumps, but may not have been doing biomass for very long?? The machine looks good to me, and they offer a 7 year parts and labour warranty, but I can't find much info about it in terms of reviews or user experience.

Does anyone have one or heard anything about them?

Many thanks, Robin
celticgreenenergy
Hazel Seedling

Re: Nibe Pellux 100 wood pellet boiler... any experiences?

Post by celticgreenenergy »

Hi Robin,
We have installed a couple of these new Nibe pellux 100 biomass boilers and a ton of other Nibe products they are all top quality. You are right that they have not been involved with biomass boilers for very long but they have been in renewable energy for around 30 years in Sweden and have a great reputation for the quality of there products. You can see a couple of case studies of UK Nibe customers here: nibe installers... hope this helps
Ecocentric
Giant Redwood
Location: Maes y Crugiau, Ceredigion - where peace reigns and so does precipitation.

Re: Nibe Pellux 100 wood pellet boiler... any experiences?

Post by Ecocentric »

Nibe are the parent company of Contura Stoves, highly regarded by many woodburners, so have sound credentials in the realm of pyrotechnology.. :thumbup:
Veni Vidi Veri - I came, I saw, I concurred..!!